1/1 Photo of Cherry Rice Pudding in a Slow Cooker
4 hrs 5 mins
set and forget until the smell makes you eat it all up
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use cooked leftover rice.
- 2Use dried cherries, they can be a bit expensive so sometimes we use dried cranberries. But prefer cherries,.
- 3Combine all the ingredients in a large buttered casserole dish that will fit into your slow crock pot.
- 4Cover it tightly with buttered side down foil.
- 5Place a rack in the bottom of cooker and add 1 cup of water to bottom of cooker.
- 6Place covered bowl onto rack and place lid on slow cooker.
- 7Cook 4 hours on low heat.
- 8Remove casserole, and let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- 9Serve with a topping of whipped cream and sliced toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Rice Pudding in a Slow Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.8 mg
- Sodium 156.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: