Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great blend of cherry and raspberry flavors - and SOOO simple using canned cherry pie filling! Use prepared refrigerated crusts to make it even easier.
- Prepare pie crust for two crust pie for 9" pie pan.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients and stir gently to mix.
- Spoon into crust lined pan.
- Top with second crust, seal edges and flute.
- Cut slits in several places in top crust.
- Place on cookie sheet in oven on lowest rack position (to catch any spills).
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.