Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a lovely raisin bread with a subtle cinammon flavour and chopped glace cherries.It's a cinch to make on the bread machine.
- Put the ingredients into your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. (Mine is wet first then dry).
- Add the raisins and cherries at the beep.
- Choose the full cycle (3 hours) or you can use the sweet bread cycle which doesn't chop up the raisins so much. I prefer a light crust but you can make it as dark as you like.
- Makes a 1 1/2 pound (750g) loaf.
- This is great toasted for breakfast with butter.