Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another sauce for the holiday ham, with a little kick to it!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups of bourbon whiskey (I used Jim Beam)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 (10 ounce) jars maraschino cherries and juice
- Place all of the above ingredients into a 1 qt sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and hold the boil for 3 minute
- Then reduce the heat to a simmer for 20 minute This allows the raisins to really plump up!
- This may be served over the ham or on the side. Or with anything else you might like the cherry raisins sauce on as well.
- Hope you Enjoy[/u][/i][/b].