Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Try this delicious pudding this year next month on Valentine's day and get ready to have all your dreams come true, because this pudding is going to attack(with love beams, ofcourse!) straight at your Valentine's soul! This is one of my favourites and I know, once you try it, it'll become yours too! Enjoy and Happy Valentine's day to you and your special someone!
- 1⁄2 cup canned cherries
- 10 -12 almonds
- 2 prunes, washed and wiped dry
- 4 slices fresh white bread, cut into inch sized cubes
- 1⁄2 cup cherry juice
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 -12 fresh cherries
- 2 tablespoons cherry jam
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch almonds in 1 cup of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Drain, peel and slice.
- Take bread cubes in a bowl.
- Pour 2 tbsps.
- of cherry juice over them and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix egg, cream and sugar.
- Add tinned cherries and 2 tbsps.
- of cherry juice and mix.
- Mix in prunes, sliced almonds, cherry juice soaked bread and cinnamon powder.
- Transfer the mixture into a microwaveable glass bowl.
- Cook on HIGH power level for 5 minutes.
- Allow standing time of 2 minutes.
- Turn out onto a serving dish.
- For the sauce preparation, wash and dry fresh cherries.
- Take cherry jam, the remaining cherry juice and fresh cherries in a pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the pudding.
- Sit back and serve warm.