24 hrs 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Posted for a request on the message boards. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pit cherries.
- 2Place cherries in saucepan with sugar and mix well; add corn syrup and bring to a boil.
- 3Cook 15 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
- 4Pour mixture into a shallow pan and allow to stand for 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 5Pour mixture into sterilized jars to within 1/2 inch of rim.
- 6Place caps on, and screw on lids firmly.
- 7Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (1590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1296.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 335.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 299.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g