Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted for a request on the message boards. :)
Make and share this Cherry Preserves recipe from Food.com.
- Pit cherries.
- Place cherries in saucepan with sugar and mix well; add corn syrup and bring to a boil.
- Cook 15 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
- Pour mixture into a shallow pan and allow to stand for 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into sterilized jars to within 1/2 inch of rim.
- Place caps on, and screw on lids firmly.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.