For use with an ice cream maker (mine is by Cuisinart).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place freezer bowl of ice cream maker into the freezer. It is better to keep it in there 24/7 that way it is always ready.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk the milk and granulated sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Stir in the heavy cream.
- 4Stir in the 2 packages of pistachio pudding mix, making sure there are no lumps.
- 5Pour mixture into the freezer bowl and let mix until it has thickened (about 25-30 minutes).
- 6Remove ice cream from freezer bowl and place into a separate container.
- 7Cut up about 1/4 cup of maraschino cherries. Remove the stem. Add a little bit of the juice if desired. Depending on preferences, more/less cherries can also be used.
- 8Place freezer bowl and the ice cream into the freezer to further harden.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pistachio Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2437.3
- Calories from Fat 1666
- Total Fat 185.1 g
- Saturated Fat 115.2 g
- Cholesterol 686.2 mg
- Sodium 303.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 163.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix