1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 35 mins
Nancy Van Ess's Note:
originally from "Woman's Day" magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a large cookie sheet. In a food processor, process flour, sugar, lime peel and baking powder until blended.
- 3Add butter and cherries.
- 4Pulse until cherries are coarsely chopped.
- 5Spoon off and reserve 1 tablespoon of beaten eggs.
- 6Add remaining eggs and pistachios and pulse until dough is evenly moistened.
- 7Turn dough out onto on a well-floured surface.(Dough will be sticky). Divide dough in 1/4s.
- 8With hands, roll each portion into a 9" log.
- 9Place logs crosswise 3" apart on prepared baking sheet. Press logs to flatten to 2" wide. Brush with reserved egg.
- 10Bake 25 min. or until golden brown.
- 11Let cool on sheet on a wire rack 10 min.
- 12Loosen with a spatula and remove to a cutting board.
- 13Let cool 10 min. longer.
- 14Using a large heavy knife, cut each log diagonally in 1/2" thick slices.
- 15Arrange slices upright on clean cookie sheet (no need to grease sheet). Bake 14-16 min.
- 16longer until crisp.
- 17Remove to wire rack to cool (cookies will get even more crisp). - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Pistachio Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: