Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not the typical "pink panty dropper" but true to it's name it is pink and tastes like juice so you can imagine what might happen... I think this is one of those college experiments that worked out pretty well. It tends to be a big hit among the girls-- for house parties I like to serve it in pink Solo cups ^^
- 1 (750 ml) bottle cherry vodka
- 1 liter Cherry 7-Up
- 15 (6 ounce) envelopes Capri Sun wild cherry juice drink (1.5 boxes)
- In a punch bowl, pour in vodka, 7up and Capri Sun.
- Stir together and adjust amounts of each ingredient to taste.
- If you are neat, you can use scissors to cut across the Capri Sun pouch and pour in the liquid.
- I suggest buying extra of each ingredient since some may like it weaker or stronger than others, also I almost always end up making more anyways :).