Not the typical "pink panty dropper" but true to it's name it is pink and tastes like juice so you can imagine what might happen... I think this is one of those college experiments that worked out pretty well. It tends to be a big hit among the girls-- for house parties I like to serve it in pink Solo cups ^^
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (750 ml) bottle cherry vodka
- 1 liter Cherry 7-Up
- 15 (6 ounce) envelopes Capri Sun wild cherry juice drink (1.5 boxes)
- 1In a punch bowl, pour in vodka, 7up and Capri Sun.
- 2Stir together and adjust amounts of each ingredient to taste.
- 3If you are neat, you can use scissors to cut across the Capri Sun pouch and pour in the liquid.
- 4I suggest buying extra of each ingredient since some may like it weaker or stronger than others, also I almost always end up making more anyways :).
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pink Panty Droppers
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Capri Sun wild cherry juice drink