Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I threw this smoothie together from things I had in the kitchen and the result is tart/tangy tasting beverage.
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, in their own juice
- 1 (12 ounce) jar maraschino cherries (large/jumbo size in maraschino juice or you can purchase the juice separately)
- Put the apple juice in a blender and'liquidify' for 20-30 seconds.
- Add all the juice from the can of pineapples and 5 pineapple slices.
- 'mix'contents until the pineapples are no longer solid.
- Add 8 maraschino cherries and 1/2 cup of the maraschino juice'blend or mix' until the cherries are liquid-like.
- When this is done you should have a thick red liquid with some foam.
- If you wish to make this drink last longer just add water, but don't add more than 1 1/2 cups or it will lose it's tangy taste.