1/1 Photo of Cherry Pineapple Holiday Ham Glaze
Simple Glaze that is quick and easy to do in a busy kitchen at the last minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pineapple juice, cherry juice, and ham drippings in saucepan over medium/high heat.
- 2Stir in Brown Sugar until dissolved completely.
- 3Stir occasionally until bubbling.
- 4Add pineapple slices and cherries, continuing to stir over medium/high heat.
- 5Glaze is ready when thickened to the consistency of syrup.
- 6Pour hot glaze over ham and add pineapple slices and cherries as garnish.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pineapple Holiday Ham Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (735 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 168.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: