Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple Glaze that is quick and easy to do in a busy kitchen at the last minute.
Make and share this Cherry Pineapple Holiday Ham Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Heat pineapple juice, cherry juice, and ham drippings in saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar until dissolved completely.
- Stir occasionally until bubbling.
- Add pineapple slices and cherries, continuing to stir over medium/high heat.
- Glaze is ready when thickened to the consistency of syrup.
- Pour hot glaze over ham and add pineapple slices and cherries as garnish.
I loved this. I usually add the pineapple and cherries to the ham berfore cooking but this was a nice change. Especially if you are just warming up leftover ham and want a sauce to go with it.