Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Talk about easy, this dessert is just that; and very impressive as well. Just 10 mins to make? Oh, Yeah!!! For those of you who prefer a less sweet taste, BecR suggested you replace some of the whipped topping with sour cream. Or even just adding some sour cream. ENJOY!
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, mix the cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple and whipped topping.
- Put in small decorative dessert dishes or stemmed wine glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- NOTE: You could even use your favorite sauce to top. Or decadently use REAL whipped cream!
Don't expect leftovers when serving this. very easy recipe. the only thing I added was a handful of coconut. I served this when I was visiting my mom and invited some other family over. I had forgotten that I had e-mailed this to several people. My sister had just made it but her daughter had ate most of it. my brother said he had a bowl in his frig. and my aunt had just bought the ingredients to make it.my family will be making this alot. we all loved it.
Very tasty, but a little on the sweet side. Next time I will try adding in some sour cream or softened cream cheese to add a bit of tanginess. Thanx for the keeper, Nana Lee.
Nana- This was so easy. I had everything on hand since all items were either canned or frozen. I needed just a little something extra to put on the table and this fit the bill. Very Good-Highly recommended.