1/1 Photo of Cherry Pineapple Fluff
2 hrs 10 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
Talk about easy, this dessert is just that; and very impressive as well. Just 10 mins to make? Oh, Yeah!!! For those of you who prefer a less sweet taste, BecR suggested you replace some of the whipped topping with sour cream. Or even just adding some sour cream. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple and whipped topping.
- 2Put in small decorative dessert dishes or stemmed wine glasses.
- 3Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4NOTE: You could even use your favorite sauce to top. Or decadently use REAL whipped cream!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pineapple Fluff
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 42.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g