Directions See How It's Made
- Pit cherries; run through a food chopper and measure to make sure you have 4 cups AFTER they are chopped.
- Mix together cherries, pineapple, and sugar in a large saucepan and cook over high heat until mixture is thick and clear, stirring constantly (to prevent sticking).
- Add the nuts when mixture is done cooking.
- Pour mixture into sterilized jars to within 1/2 inch of the rim.
- Place lids on and firmly attach bands.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.