1/10 Photos of Cherry Pie Filling Bread
1 hr 20 mins
This bread is out of this world delicious. Wonderful served with with cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together oil, eggs and vanilla.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture.
- 3Stir in cherry pie filling and nuts by hand.
- 4Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- 5Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pie Filling Bread
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g