Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This bread is out of this world delicious. Wonderful served with with cream cheese.
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- Beat together oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture.
- Stir in cherry pie filling and nuts by hand.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
I made this tasty bread over the weekend. What a great recipe! I poured all of the batter into a bundt cake pan (it all fit), and baked for about 55 minutes. YUMMMY! Thanks for posting, Marie!
Incredibly good! On the suggestion of others, I reduced the oil and sugar (substituted fruit juice for 1/2 the oil and cut out 1/2 c of sugar). It turned out delightful and I got lots of compliments on the bread. Yum!
Oh my!!! This is a 10-star recipe for us. Delicious! The only change I made was to omit the cinnamon as a personal preference. The bread is extremely moist and flavorful. It will be made many more times, I can guarantee that! My family has already requested I make it again next weekend using blueberry pie filling. YUM! Thanks so much for posting this winner!