1/1 Photo of Cherry Pie Cups (2 Ingredients)
Source: Pillsbury website "Easy and adorable! Bake individual little pies in muffin cups using Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) box pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1Heat oven to 425°F
- 2Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface.
- 3With 3 1/2- or 4-inch round cutter, cut 6 rounds from each crust; discard scraps.
- 4Fit rounds into 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing in gently.
- 5Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling into each crust-lined cup.
- 6Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pie Cups (2 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 174.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g