Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Source: Pillsbury website "Easy and adorable! Bake individual little pies in muffin cups using Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust."
- 1 (15 ounce) boxpillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface.
- With 3 1/2- or 4-inch round cutter, cut 6 rounds from each crust; discard scraps.
- Fit rounds into 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing in gently.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling into each crust-lined cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is bubbly.
These were is easy to make and tasted just like mini cherry pies. I could see making these for my stamp group when I am hostess.