Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These lovely round small peppers come in red, yellow and green, they are sweet but range in heat, from mild to medium hot, sold fresh or pickled they make a very flavourful appetizer, can be filled with almost anything, Delicious!!
- 8 sweet red cherry peppers (fresh or pickled)
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Cut red cherry peppers in half, vertically, leaving stem for presentation.
- Remove seeds.
- Drain well on paper towel.
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon filling into pepper halves.
These were a really nice burst of flavor! Everything went really well together. Thanks for posting.
So very good and easy to make. I had to restrain myself from eating them all. Thanks for sharing this recipe.