Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
You be the judge how hot you want your pepper jelly!
Make and share this Cherry Pepper Jelly from (Frozen Concentrate) recipe from Food.com.
- Measure juice into a 6-8 quart saucepot.
- Add 3 cups water and stir.
- Add crushed hot peppers let stand for 1 hour.
- Measure sugar and set aside.
- Stir Fruit Jell pectin into juice and stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- At once stir in sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, one that cannot be stirred down.
- Stirring constantly, boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam
- Immediately ladle into hot glass jars, leaving ½-inch head space.
- Process for 5 minutes in a boiling bath water.
- Makes 7/8-ouince jars.