1 hr 15 mins
Go Gators's Note:
Recipe from Nov. 2010 Parents magazine. Can be thrown together the day before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the stuffing mix and broth in a large bowl. Let stand about 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium. Add celery, shallots, sage, and thyme. Cook for about 6 minutes or until softened.
- 3Stir the vegetable mixture into stuffing mixture.
- 4Add pecan and dried cherries.
- 5Transfer mixture to 2-quart square baking dish. Cover with foil and place in refrigerator overnight.
- 6The next day bake at 400 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until heat through.
- 7Let stuffing stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Thanksgiving Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Thanksgiving Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pecan Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 1018.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: