Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a very popular tea room in Waxahachie, Texas called The Dove's Nest. This is easy and delicious. Serve it warm, out of the oven, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yummy!
- Spread the undrained pineapple in the bottom of a buttered 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover with cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the cherries.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.