Recipe by Juenessa
I got this recipe from a very popular tea room in Waxahachie, Texas called The Dove's Nest. This is easy and delicious. Serve it warm, out of the oven, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yummy!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the undrained pineapple in the bottom of a buttered 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover with cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the cherries.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.