A nice, flavorful spread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow the Brie to rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the cherries, yellow pepper, and green onion in a medium size bowl.
- 3Stir in the sugar, using more or less depending on the sweetness of the cherries, and the salt.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Shortly before serving, assemble the Brie: Using a long serrated knife, cut the Brie in half horizontally, separating the top from the bottom.
- 6Place the top to one side and cover the bottom layer with half of the cherry mixture; cover with half the pecans.
- 7Replace the top, and with the same knife, gently saw off the thin white rind of the top of the cheese.
- 8Spoon the remaining cherry mixture on top and cover with remaining nuts.
- 9Serve at room temperature, accompanied by French bread.
- 10(Do not refrigerate, it will make the pecans soggy.).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pecan Brie
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: