1/3 Photos of Cherry-Pecan-Apricot Bread
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
echo echo's Note:
A quick bread with cherries that's almost cake-like. Really delicious. Cooking time includes cooling time, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 cup mashed drained canned apricots
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherry
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan, line the bottom with wax paper and grease the paper.
- 3Beat the butter with sugar until fluffy; blend in the egg.
- 4Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- 5Combine the apricots, sourcream and almond extract.
- 6Stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture alternately with apricot mixture.
- 7Fold in the nuts and cherries.
- 8Turn into the loaf pan and bake 50 minutes or until crust springs back when lightly poked with fingertip.
- 9Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, turn out and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Pecan-Apricot Bread
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 199.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: