1/3 Photos of Cherry-Pecan-Apricot Bread
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
echo echo's Note:
A quick bread with cherries that's almost cake-like. Really delicious. Cooking time includes cooling time, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 cup mashed drained canned apricots
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherry
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan, line the bottom with wax paper and grease the paper.
- 3Beat the butter with sugar until fluffy; blend in the egg.
- 4Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- 5Combine the apricots, sourcream and almond extract.
- 6Stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture alternately with apricot mixture.
- 7Fold in the nuts and cherries.
- 8Turn into the loaf pan and bake 50 minutes or until crust springs back when lightly poked with fingertip.
- 9Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, turn out and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Pecan-Apricot Bread
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 199.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: