Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Taste of Home and it is absolutely delicious!! My DH thinks this is one of his favorite desert recipes. It is quick to make and you use can pie filling and can peaches for a very tasty out of this world cobbler.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
- In a greased microwave safe 8" square baking dish, combine pie filling, peaches, lemon juice and cinnamon. Microwave uncovered on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- In a small bowl combine biscuit mix, 3 teaspoons sugar, milk, butter and lemon peel. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto filling.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar and sprinkle over topping.
- Bake at 400 for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
This is so easy to make along with dinner, and then serve warm for dessert. Not too heavy--hits the spot for something just a little sweet (and tasty) to round out a meal. Like Britt's husband, mine also enjoys desserts like this the most. Thanks, Britt, for keeping the men happy.