These are really tasty. I adapted this recipe from Razzle Rasperry Oatmeal Cookie Bars #88383. I use sucanat and whole wheat or spelt flour to make these healthier. They still taste delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Check cherries for pits. Drain. Put cherries into a blender (one bag at a time) and blend until somewhat blended but still chunky. Put into a colander or strainer to drain.
- 2Combine sucanat, flour, baking powder, salt and oats.
- 3Add margarine and stir.
- 4Put 3/4 of flour mixture into a greased or sprayed 9x13 pan and pat it down.
- 5Spread blended cherries on top.
- 6Top with rest of flour mixture.
- 7Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: