Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are really tasty. I adapted this recipe from Razzle Rasperry Oatmeal Cookie Bars #88383. I use sucanat and whole wheat or spelt flour to make these healthier. They still taste delicious.
- Check cherries for pits. Drain. Put cherries into a blender (one bag at a time) and blend until somewhat blended but still chunky. Put into a colander or strainer to drain.
- Combine sucanat, flour, baking powder, salt and oats.
- Add margarine and stir.
- Put 3/4 of flour mixture into a greased or sprayed 9x13 pan and pat it down.
- Spread blended cherries on top.
- Top with rest of flour mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.