Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A summer favorite of my mother's - refreshing and yummy!
Make and share this Cherry-O-Creamy Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker crust (either homemade or already prepared)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup bottled lemon juice, reallemon brand is best
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and blend. Blend in RealLemon lemon juice and vanilla extract. Pour into pie crust and chill until firm.
- Top with chilled cherry pie filling and chill for at least 2 hours.
Very easy and great fast dessert. I think I used to make this years ago.
I made for PAC Fall 2012!