Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a recipe picked up in the grocery store. I believe Chippits put out the booklet. I have it written in my little recipe book and our family love it at Christmas time, if it lasts that long!
- Combine flour and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
- Cut butter into mixture until it resembles course crumbs.
- Press into uingreaded 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minute.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl.
- Stir in 2/3 cup brown sugar and salt.
- Add nuts, cherries and chippits.
- Toss to coat.
- Spoon fruit mixture over baked layer.
- Bake another 20 minutes.