Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are lovely for Easter but they could be made into balls for Christmas as well.
Make and share this Cherry Nut Easter Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut cherries in half, and drain well on paper towels.
- Cook milk, butter and pudding in a medium saucepan on low heat until well blended and thick.
- Remove from stove and add cherries, nuts and enough sugar to make a thick consistency.
- Form the mixture into 8 to 10 egg shapes with hands coated in butter.
- Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Chill several hours until firm.
- Melt chocolate being careful not to scorch it.
- Frost egg with melted chocolate or dip in chocolate.
These eggs were good...a little on the "too sweet" side but, definitely good for cherry lovers! They were a little difficult to form but, overall a good Easter recipe!