HEAVEN!!! Wonderful nutty crunch with juicy cherry filling. This cherry dish doesn't last long in my house!! Serve warm with ice cream. Easy and quick and great for transport to a potluck.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, and oats with butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle one-half of crumb mixture in bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour cherry pie filling over mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture over top of cherry pie filling. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Great served with ice cream!