1/4 Photos of Cherry Nut Crunch
Seasoned Cook's Note:
HEAVEN!!! Wonderful nutty crunch with juicy cherry filling. This cherry dish doesn't last long in my house!! Serve warm with ice cream. Easy and quick and great for transport to a potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, flour, and oats with butter until crumbly.
- 2Sprinkle one-half of crumb mixture in bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour cherry pie filling over mixture.
- 3Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture over top of cherry pie filling. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 5Great served with ice cream!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Nut Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g