1/2 Photos of Cherry Nut Cookies
Seasoned Cook's Note:
A PRETTY cookie which will make your cookie tray at Christmas look good! The cherry and nut combination in a buttery base is delicious! A rolled type dough which can be made and baked later. These cookies freeze very well for make ahead plans. This basic cookie dough I have tried many times substituting different ad-ins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix softened butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and add to creamed mixture. Stir in candied cherries and pecans.
- 3Shape dough into long rolls about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap in wax paper and chill at least 4 hours. (May be made days ahead before baking and stored in refrigerator or freezer. Let dough thaw slightly before slicing.).
- 4Unwrap and cut into 1/4 inch slices; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: