Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From the 1969 stroller cookbook.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sour pitted cherries, drained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 pint whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix the cherries, lemon juice, pecans and sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in whipped creme.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Chill for 2 hours.
katybugkaren, I remember eating Cherry Nugget Pie as a little girl because I love cherries and condensed milk. When put together, they're even better! Thank you for sharing a quick and tasty pie.