Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is great as gifts in ribboned containers. Can store up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Make and share this Cherry Nougat Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Combine condensed milk, vanilla essence and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in powdered milk and cherries with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Turn mixture onto surface lightly dusted with icing sugar.
- Knead until smooth.
- Divide mixture in half.
- Roll each half between your palms into a rope 2.
- 5cm thick.
- Dust with extra icing sugar.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- When firm cut into 2.
- 5cm pieces.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
made these for Xmas hampers, and was going to post the recipe. (we must have the same book :)
they are very good, very easy and look pretty. well worth making!