Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 bottle maraschino cherry, cut up
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup cherry juice
- 1⁄2 cup milk, combined with cherry juice
- Prepare pans.
- Stir together dry ingredients& add the cherries.
- Mix eggs, cherry liquid& melted butter.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix until just combined.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Yummy muffins Dancer.......Added a tsp of almond extract for a little zip and dipped the warm tops in melted butter then in sugar. Loved them! Thank You!
these are great...i added a handful of mini choc. chips to 1/2 the batter and it made them outstanding!!! (this recipe made 14 muffins for me)
These muffins not only taste great, they are extremely pretty! They would be perfect for a little girl's tea party or a baby shower. I made them according to the recipe and we all loved them. When I suggested adding almond extract everyone protested because they were afraid I'd mess them up. LOL! Great recipe Dancer^! I know I'll be using it again.