1/4 Photos of Cherry Mint Iced Tea
Baby Kato's Note:
I love cherry mint lemonade, so this tea sounds wonderful to me. A friend gave me this recipe to try. I hope you will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steep the loose tea and mint in the 5 cups of boiling water for 20 minutes.
- 2Strain the tea mixture and allow to cool on the counter till needed.
- 3Add the sugar to the remaining 3 cups of boiling water.
- 4Stir until the sugar is all dissolved.
- 5Pour the sugar water into a pitcher and place on the counter to cool.
- 6Once the sugar mixture has cooled add the fruit juices, followed by the tea mixture.
- 7Chill in the fridge, stir well and serve in a tall glass over ice.
- 8Garnish with a lemon slice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Mint Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea leaves