Recipe by ArtWork
an old recipe
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Very interesting salad, as well as pleasantly enjoyable! I'm a gelatin fan anyway, as well as a lover of mincemeat, so this was made especially for self-gratification! Love the combo of these 3 ingredients ~ VERY, VERY NICE! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Bargain Basement]
- 1 (9 ounce) package mincemeat
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages cherry gelatin
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup english walnuts, broken up
Directions See How It's Made
- Breack mincemeat into small pieces and cover with 1 cup of water.
- Place over medium heat.
- boil one minute.
- prepare gelatin, using 3 cups water.
- when gelatin is slightly thickened.
- add mincemeat mixture and nuts.
- return to refrigerator until set.