Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From Taste of Home's cooking school recipe collection. Plan ahead.This needs to be made the day before and refrigerated overnight!
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter; mix well.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, maraschino cherries, and chopped peanuts.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of spring form pan to loosen.
- Cool for 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove side of pan.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.