Recipe by Lorac
The marshmallows melt and rise to the top to form a glaze on this very easy to make and convenient cake.
Top Review by Nurslinda
Lorac, this cake was fantastic...I took it to work today and my co-workers raved about how good it tasted. Thanks for the great recipe; I'll be making this one again and again. Linda
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows (about 3/4 of 10 1/2 oz package)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Spread marshmallows in the bottom of the baking pan, pour cake mix over marshmallows, spoon cherries evenly on top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, cool before serving.