Can't wait to make these... 12/31/12
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir sugar and water together over medium heat, just until the sugar has completely disolved and the mixture is clear.
- 2Stir in lime juice and pour into a blender.
- 3Pit cherries and place in the blender.
- 4Add tequila, orange liqueur, and blackberry liqueur, if using. (I find the blackberry liqueur really punches up the "dark berries" flavor. Omit if you don't have a reason to keep a big bottle of blackberry liqueur around.
- 5Blend 15-20 seconds and pour through a fine sieve into a pitcher.
- 6Use a rubber spatula to work the mixture around, getting as much of the liquid out as possible.
- 7Pour the strained margarita over ice and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Margarita (Ala FoodieBride)
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: