Recipe by Charlotte J
Garnish with fresh cherries.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
This was a fun change from the usual lemonade flavors. We couldn't find cherry-only concentrate so we used a cherry/cranberry combo. It may have been the addition of the cranberry, but the end result was a little too tart for our tastes. I stirred in some additional sugar & it was wonderful! We enjoyed this at Christmas dinner. I think it would be a great summer bevvy & even with a bit of rum or vodka in it. :) Thanks for sharing, Char! :)
- 6 ounces lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 24 ounces water
- 4 ounces cherry juice concentrate
- Combine the lemon juice and the sugar, stir to dissolve.
- Add the water and cherry juice concentrate and stir.
- Serve over ice.