Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Garnish with fresh cherries.
Make and share this Cherry Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 24 ounces water
- 4 ounces cherry juice concentrate
- Combine the lemon juice and the sugar, stir to dissolve.
- Add the water and cherry juice concentrate and stir.
- Serve over ice.
This was a fun change from the usual lemonade flavors. We couldn't find cherry-only concentrate so we used a cherry/cranberry combo. It may have been the addition of the cranberry, but the end result was a little too tart for our tastes. I stirred in some additional sugar & it was wonderful! We enjoyed this at Christmas dinner. I think it would be a great summer bevvy & even with a bit of rum or vodka in it. :) Thanks for sharing, Char! :)
This was very tasty lemonade Charlotte. We enjoyed it very much. I couldn't find cherry concentrate, so I used 1 1/2 cups of sour cherrie juice from my bottled cheeries. I also decreased the water by 1 cup. It made a lovely semi-sweet, tart lemonade. Thanks for sharing.