1/1 Photo of Cherry Lemon Tarts
These are microwaved. What could be easier or quicker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 5- or 6-oz custard cup, place 2 of cupcake liners.
- 2In small bowl microwave the butter until melted.
- 3Stir graham cracker crumbs and sugar into melted butter.
- 4In each custard cup, place 1 rounded tablespoon crumb mixture, press down with bottom of small glass.
- 5Blend the condensed milk, eggs, lemon peel and lemon juice until thickened.
- 6Pour 2 tablespoons in each prepared custard cup.
- 7Arrange in a ring in microwave oven and microwave at 50% power for 2 to 5 minutes or until each bubbles in 1 or 2 spots, rotating after half the cooking time.
- 8The tarts should be removed as they appear done.
- 9Repeat the process for the remaining 6 tarts.
- 10Cool and serve topped with pie filling.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Lemon Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk