These are microwaved. What could be easier or quicker.
Make and share this Cherry Lemon Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- In 5- or 6-oz custard cup, place 2 of cupcake liners.
- In small bowl microwave the butter until melted.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and sugar into melted butter.
- In each custard cup, place 1 rounded tablespoon crumb mixture, press down with bottom of small glass.
- Blend the condensed milk, eggs, lemon peel and lemon juice until thickened.
- Pour 2 tablespoons in each prepared custard cup.
- Arrange in a ring in microwave oven and microwave at 50% power for 2 to 5 minutes or until each bubbles in 1 or 2 spots, rotating after half the cooking time.
- The tarts should be removed as they appear done.
- Repeat the process for the remaining 6 tarts.
- Cool and serve topped with pie filling.