Recipe by PaulaG
These are microwaved. What could be easier or quicker.
Top Review by Torricus
Outstanding! I made these alongside chocolate cupcakes for dessert, and these were the hands down favourite! Extremely easy and a nice light dessert. Can't wait to make these again, possibly an all-lemon version next time :)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (I use reduced sugar.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In 5- or 6-oz custard cup, place 2 of cupcake liners.
- In small bowl microwave the butter until melted.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and sugar into melted butter.
- In each custard cup, place 1 rounded tablespoon crumb mixture, press down with bottom of small glass.
- Blend the condensed milk, eggs, lemon peel and lemon juice until thickened.
- Pour 2 tablespoons in each prepared custard cup.
- Arrange in a ring in microwave oven and microwave at 50% power for 2 to 5 minutes or until each bubbles in 1 or 2 spots, rotating after half the cooking time.
- The tarts should be removed as they appear done.
- Repeat the process for the remaining 6 tarts.
- Cool and serve topped with pie filling.