Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mom's recipe and one of the best desserts she makes.
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml melted butter
- 167.26 g package lemon pudding mix
- 28.34-226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together and pack in the bottom of a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 7 minutes. Cool.
- Cook pudding and pie filling as for pie filling. While hot, blend in cream cheese. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Chill 1/2 hour. Spread cherry pie filling over lemon-cheese layer.
- Chill at least 2 hours.