Big D Texas's Note:
I got this off the Internet a couple of years ago, and I misplace it from time to time and panic. So, I want to be sure to finally submit this, and always be able to find it! It says on the original that is is a recipe from Specialty Bakers in Marysville, PA. This is really terrific, easy, and VERY impressive when you serve it for Company. I have made this over and over. Enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split the ladyfingers, then stand the halves around the edges of the 9-inch springform pan (placing the rounded sides of ladyfingers against the pan).
- 2Line the bottom of the pan with lady fingers split side up. Save the rest. They are used later.
- 3Brush with liqueur; set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- 5Add sugar and 1/2 teaspoon almond exact, beating well.
- 6In a small mixing bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 7Spoon half into the ladyfinger-lined pan.
- 8Top with remaining fingers in a layer and top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 9Top with cherry pie filling now OR, you can wait until right before you serve it.
- 10Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 11Optional: For added flavor, pour cherry pie filling into a bowl ahead of time, and stir with 1/4 tsp almond extract. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours prior to using in the recipe.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Ladyfinger Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.9
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.2 mg
- Sodium 171.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: