- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pie crust and build up rim high.
- Pour in cherry filling and bake at 425* for 15 minutes.
- While that is baking place softened cream cheese, eggs,sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and beat for 5 minutes.
- After pie has baked the 15 minutes remove and reduce oven to 350*.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over the pie and place in oven and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Cool throughly and spread with the sour cream.