Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Dell purse book 1965; canned cherry pie filling; has cherry liqueur in this; can add those flat cookies pizzelles.
- 8 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, frozen concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup kirsch liqueur, cherry
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Pour cherry pie filling, cinnamon, cloves, and orange juice into a large pan.
- Add cherry liqueur and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Scoop ice cream into sundae dishes.
- Top with hot cherries.