Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by marylyn.
- 8 ounces sugar-free cherry gelatin (2 small boxes)
- 2 cups hot boiling water
- 20 ounces cherry pie filling (1 can, sugar free or light)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, reserve the juice (1 can)
- sugar-free Cool Whip or Dream Whip
- Combine gelatin and boiling water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour in a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Top with sugar free Cool Whip or Dream Whip when serving.