My grandma always made this every time we would visit. It's been one of my favorite jello salad recipes since I was a little girl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) packages instant cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1Dissolve cherry jello, hot water and cold water. Then add cherry pie filling.
- 2Put this in jello and put in glass cake pan or corning ware. Chill until set.
- 3Melt the marshmallows and cream cheese in the microwave, then cool.
- 4Fold in the cool whip and spread on top of jello.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: