Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In Southern California, we eat ice cream all year round. This is a good one.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) jars maraschino cherries, chopped, juice reserved
- 7 cups milk
- With mixer, mix sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar.
- Add maraschino cherries and reserved juice. Mix well. Pour into freezer can. Fill to the freezer fill line with milk - about 7 cups.
- Stir well and freeze according to manufacture's directions.