- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1⁄3 cup toasted hazelnuts or 1⁄3 cup almonds
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and milk in a bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until well combined (about 1 minute).
- Stir in cherries and nuts.
- Divide in half and shape into 2 balls.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll balls in coconut.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serve with short bread cookies.