1/2 Photos of Cherry-Hazelnut Oatmeal
An Irish recipe gleaned from Cooking Light!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the water,, oats, cherries and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon nuts, and cinnamon.
- 5Place 1 cup oatmeal in each of 6 bowls; sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 6Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoon nuts; drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Hazelnut Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: